Monday, February 7, 2011

SingTel woes

So yesterday I spent the entire evening fiddling with the computer, searching for troubleshooting tips, uninstalling and installing applications cos I thought there was something wrong with my MSN.

MSN kept giving me error messages and couldn't sign in; when it did manage to sign in it'd log me out again in minutes. I even did a system restore, and it was when I started having problem loading some webpages that i decided it must have been a connection problem in general.

I hoped it was a problem that would pass, but today the internet simply refuses to work. My brother cant figure out whats wrong, and I'm well inclined to blame it on SingTels unstable internet provision, cos this isn't the first time this has occurred.

I don't really understand why internet connection is so bad here. I'm sure south Korea as the most wired nation has better provision; when in Japan I had super fast fibre optic internet (get a movie in 15min? Can do!) - and promotions for first time subscribers went for half price at 2000yen (abt $30) for half a year.

I hope this fixes itself by tmr. Thank goodness for smart phones with 12GB data usage

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

1 comments:

SingTel said...

Hi Joanne, we would like to see how we can help you solve your broadband issues faster. If you could leave your contacts and a brief description identifying yourself and your problem, we will be in touch with you very shortly. Thank you and we apologize for the problems you have encountered so far.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/SingTel/28011986676?v=app_6009294086

 
design by suckmylolly.com