Sunday, July 15, 2012

On Weblogs

I was toying with the idea of having a Wordpress blog, just for a change of things and to try it out. And the conclusion is that I have absolutlely no idea what the fuss over Wordpress is all about. I hated the fact that the templates on the site itself weren't customisable without paying money, and there were few free customisable templates out there on the web.

That's a pity, as there were quite a number of Wordpress templates which I could have used, if only I could do basic things like change the font colour of all the elements on the blog (and not just the colour of the title) or edit the font type or font size. It's quite simple really, and that was all it would have taken to turn me into a Wordpress user.

Wordpress has received good reviews, but I suppose it's not suitable for a cheakskate like me, who blogs rarely and on a whim and has no intention of paying money for the chance to blog.

1 comments:

Jacksonville Web Design said...

Wordpress has been receiving good reviews even until now.

 
design by suckmylolly.com