Friday, September 10, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya :)

There has been a makeshift prayer area at my block’s void deck during Ramadan for as long as I can remember. The area is always ‘fenced’ up with blue tarp, and I’ve never had more than a little peek at how it looks on the inside.

I came home late yesterday - the eve of Hari Raya - and was surprised to see the prayer area expand in preparation for the Hari Raya morning prayers. This section of the void deck is usually never part of the prayer hall; my staircase landing is right at where i took the shot!:

DSCF0166

DSCF0167

the area even spilled onto the walkway along the void deck, with extra mats on standby:

DSCF0169

a rare glimpse of Hari Raya’s eve. too bad it’s raining today, but a Happy Hari Raya nonetheless! :)

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com