Thursday, December 23, 2010

20-something year old infants

Infantile behaviour was exhibited at the office today.

How do some pple at this age still do those stupid things like ask personal questions like 'how many boyfriends have you had' and then go one round the group? And not just that, but also give crappy comments like 'this is bonding' and think its really funny and fun.

Wth. The main insinuator in question is 27 years old. One would have thought a person would have grown out if such secondary school behaviour by that age. I really don't see how its any of other pple's business, especially if they're my work colleagues. In fact, they don't even need to know if I'm dating at the moment! It's really none of their business and I RESENT being peer pressured into bullshit like this.

I wish I were still at the age when I would have expressed my disdain and walked away from such a situation.

A person can do all the community service and good deeds in the world, but all that won't detract from the misgivings I might have about that person's character.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.1

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com