Friday, December 17, 2010

happy birthday

it’s gonna be my birthday soon, so here’s some birthday trivia:

me, my colleague and our small boss all celebrate our birthdays on the same day. not only is that so, but i’m 7 years younger than my colleague, who in turn is 7 years younger than our boss too.

what a strange coincidence!

when that revelation was made, small boss spent some time over lunch musing that when i was born, he was already in secondary school; when he was in army i wasn’t even in kindergarten yet; when he was out in the working world i hadn’t even sat for PSLE yet.

something similar happened another day when we were discussing Prince William’s upcoming nuptials. i was raving about how he was so cute back then and all the girls in my primary school were gushing over him; we were in primary 6 and more interested in Prince William than Princess Diana’s death.

to which my colleagues replied: “What?? You were only in Primary 6??!! I was already in… (university, army, working, etc)”.

damn, i felt bad then :P

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com