Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Burst bubbles and pretty shoes

I narrated the previous story of being mistaken to be in my teens, and was told:

“Sorry to burst your bubble, but since all the girls in the class are young they’ll naturally think you’re as young as they are too.”

Point taken, but I question the sincerity of the first word. Besides, why say it at all, knowing full well that your hand wields the needle?


Anyway, my new Grishko shoes have arrived:

1319033853474

They’re really gorgeous, and so far they look fantastic on the feet and feel pretty good too – the initial impression is that they’re better than my Chacott, which are considered “branded shoes” (as expected from what’s sold in Japan).

The shoes may be pro, but unfortunately the wearer is not!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com