Sunday, October 16, 2011

more test shots

So, apparently this girl in my ballet class thinks I look like i’m in my teens (wow), thinks I look younger than she does, and am at most of poly age serving my attachment – hence her question the other day, as to why I was dressed like an OL (which I am).

(^_^)V

*   *   *   *   *

I took a few more shots at Sushi Tei the other day. I think my camera does work rather well in low light.

This was our order of sashimi:

IMG_0074

And the soft-shell crab maki with spicy floss:

IMG_0077

I also really like this shot of the flame from the solid fuel – I heeded the suggestion to try it at a slower shutter speed of 1. The background gives a fairly accurate depiction of how dark the place was – there was only 1 lamp above us proving the light which you see against the table top.

IMG_0079

I was also given this bookmark – can discern several meanings from it :)

IMG_0093

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com