Sunday, June 3, 2012

This Weekend

It’s so obvious that I have little incentive or reason to keep up a blog.

For a recipe to make ice cream sauces such as sea salt honey caramel and red wine chocolate sauce, see here.

Yesterday, I learnt that pu-er tea is best drunk from a bowl or a flat receptacle, rather than a tiny chinese tea cup. Also, due to its acidity, it would be better to drink it after lunch to prevent flatulence. Pu-er tea is also very good for weight-loss when combined with regular exercise.

IMG_1809

Yuzu tea with seafood senbei

Today, I received the results for my RAD Grade 8 Exam. I missed getting a higher grade by just 4 percentage points (or 3 actual points), so that’s the bummer. Otherwise I’m okay with my grades, given that I knew I didn’t perform my best on the exam day itself. However, I’m not sure why my teacher thinks that my grades are good “for a first-timer” (which I’m actually not, since I took Grades 3 and 4 as a kid) – why should first-timers do any worse than more experienced girls in an exam?

Oh well.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com