Saturday, January 5, 2013

Reminiscing Taipei

It has taken a while to occur to me that the place I have visited the most often in the course of my work is Taipei! I think I’ve actually been there 6 times, although there never was much chance to travel around. Would like to go back again some day, on a leisure trip this time.

This night market below is notable for the fact that I’ve been there twice, and isn’t one of the famous few. The only one I’ve been to more times than this is Shida Night Market, which is awesome on weekends.

IMG_2704

One of the more recent visits is when we were there during Taiwan’s ‘Double Tenth’ celebrations. I think this road is 建国大道, and there will be a procession on 10/10 each year.

IMG_2709

The most beautiful view I’ve had of Taipei so far – taken from the Taipei Zoo Metro station. I like this view even better than that from the Maokong Cable Car.

IMG_2711

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com